Leather is a natural product and is affected by the environment and by use.
Body Oils and Perspiration and environmental influences can cause your leather lounge to become:.
Maintenance of your leather lounge will enhance the look of the lounge, making it more inviting - and will also help it last many years longer.
We can safely remove in-ground dirt and grime from the pores of the leather and restore moisture with our Clean, Nourish, and Protection service.
Our Professional Lounge Cleaning service will
▪ Revitalise the look of a tired the lounge
▪ Remove unpleasant odours embedded in the leather
▪ Extend the life of your lounge
▪ Make cleaning easier for you in the future
Our Colour Tinting Service will
▪ Revitalise your 'well used' lounge
▪ Help to hide those ugly looking cracks
▪ Restore colour with colour tinting
▪ Save you $$$ not having to replace the lounge
Advanced LeatherCare has over 20 years experience in cleaning, protection and colour tinting of Leather.
Rest assured you will deal with a Leather Expert!